BIBLICAL CREATIONISM: CONCLUSIONS
Ideas Have Consequences
Assumptions Determine Conclusions
• Proverbs 23:7: As a man thinks in his heart so is he.
• Proverbs 14:12: There is a way that seems right to a man, but its end is the way of death.
• Men who suppress the truth in unrighteousness. Romans 1:18b
• Evolution robs God of His glory….God says He will not share His glory: Isaiah 48:11.
• We fear men more than God and we love the approval of men rather than the approval of God: John 5:44, 12:43
• There IS a battle raging, and it IS a spiritual one:
Ephesians 6:10-18 -- "Finally, my brethren, be strong in the Lord, and in the power of his might. 11Put on the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to stand against the wiles of the devil. 12For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. 13Wherefore take unto you the whole armour of God, that ye may be able to withstand in the evil day, and having done all, to stand. 14Stand therefore, having your loins girt about with truth, and having on the breastplate of righteousness; 15And your feet shod with the preparation of the gospel of peace; 16Above all, taking the shield of faith, wherewith ye shall be able to quench all the fiery darts of the wicked. 17And take the helmet of salvation, and the sword of the Spirit, which is the word of God: 18Praying always with all prayer and supplication in the Spirit, and watching thereunto with all perseverance and supplication for all saints."
WE CAN BELIEVE OUR BIBLES!
• God used creation, not evolution!
• We can believe Genesis 1-11 literally!
• We can believe the universe is young! (6K)
• We can believe in a global flood (2500 BC).
• We can believe God creates with maturity.
• We can believe Jesus is the Creator and He is our Redeemer. (John 3:16; Rom. 10:9)!!!
Philippians 2:10,11-- The time will come "That at the name of Jesus every knee should bow, of things in heaven, and things in earth, and things under the earth; And that every tongue should confess that Jesus Christ is Lord, to the glory of God the Father."
Colossians 1:10-- "That ye might walk worthy of the Lord unto all pleasing, being fruitful in every good work, and increasing in the knowledge of God."